Our next improvements are ELECTRIC!
The next set of maintenance, repairs and improvement to the hall are all to do with electricity.
- The old kitchen lighting will be improved to aid washing-up, particularly for those who are partially sighted.
- A Portable Appliance Test (PAT) will be undertaken to ensure all electrical appliances meet high standards of safety.
- The under-stage stores (both front and back) will have lighting added.
- The stage side lights will be converted to low energy ones, to eliminate a fire risk.
- The smoke alarms will be renewed with a 10-year battery-life type (all interlinked).
- The emergency lighting will be serviced.
- The exterior lighting will be adapted to have one on a delay. This will allow the last person out to leave the premises under illumination.